A bail application that is not put forward correctly in the first instance may cause you a lot of problems in the future. Given that you may be on bail for up to two years before a trial, it is important that you have a lawyer that can address the issues or concerns that the Court has in an effective way.
We can assist you to ensure the best chance of a successful bail application. We will make sure that any conditions on your bail are the least restrictive on your freedom given the circumstances. We can also advise you whether you can get a rehearing or an appeal if your bail application is declined.
We can help with the following bail issues:
- Electronically monitored bail
- No alcohol/drugs conditions
- Overseas travel while on bail
- What to do if you have breached a condition of your bail
- Changing your bail conditions when your situation has changed
- Bail while attending drug or alcohol rehabilitation