Even though the charges don’t seem serious they can leave you with a conviction or have a disqualification period which can hamstring your life, especially if you cannot work or support your family. We have a great deal of experience with driving and traffic matters and I can advise you on the multiple ways to avoid a conviction or disqualification period.
We can also help you to quickly obtain a limited licence at a realistic, flat rate price. This process is done through a simple questionnaire which will result in the documents prepared in just 24 hours.
We have help with the following charges (and more):
- Driving with excess breath alcohol
- Refusing blood
- Driving whilst incapable or under the influence of drugs
- Driving whilst disqualified or suspended
- Careless or reckless driving causing injury
- Sustained loss of traction
CASE EXAMPLE: We helped someone, who was found guilty of careless driving causing injury, to achieve a discharge without conviction at their sentencing.